The San Francisco Music Box Company
Listed below is what we have chosen as the top ten best kisses of all time, in no particular order.
Submit your favorite choice from the ten listed and you will be entered into our drawing to win one of six prizes. There will have one Grand Prize winner whom will receive $150 in San Francisco Music Box Bucks. This winner may choose as many items as you would like that total no more than $150 retail value, we will provide the shipping at no cost!!! The other five lucky winners will receive our adorable Kissing Bears Animated Figurine!
To make things even more interesting, we are giving you the chance to have your name entered into the drawing three times! Follow the directions below to see how to triple your chance to win!
First, submit your favorite kiss from your list via a post on The San Francisco Music Box Company BLOG page, http://blog.sanfranciscomusicbox.com, where the drawing is shown, along with your name and email address.
Second, go to our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/sanfranciscomusicbox) and post a comment with your favorite kiss.
Third, go to our website at http://www.sanfranciscomusicbox.com and pick your favorite item. Tell us what this item is when you post your favorite kiss on Facebook at (http://www.facebook.com/sanfranciscomusicbox).
You may submit your favorite Kiss from January 29th through February 7th at 11:59pm CST. The drawing will take place on the 8th and our winner will be announced that day!
Top Ten Best Kisses
The Notebook 2004, Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams
Titanic 1997, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
Spiderman 2002, Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst
Twilight 2008, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson
Gone With the Wind 1939, Clarkgable and Vivien Leigh
Jerry Maguire 1996, Tom Cruise and Renee Zellweger
The Princess Bride 1987,CaryElwes and Robin Wright
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 1937, Disney
Breakfast at Tiffany’s 1961, Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard
Lady and the Tramp 1955, Disney
All entries must be posted no later than 11:59 P.M. CST on February 7th, 2013. No entries will be accepted after this deadline. Entrants must be 18 years of age.
Winners will be notified by email, using the email submitted with the entry on the SFMB Blog, blog.sanfranciscomusicbox.com, or by Facebook message, by February 8th, 2013 and will have until February 14th, 2013 to accept their prize. Winners will be announced on the SFMB Facebook page and on the SFMB Blog. Once the winners are announced, instructions will be given at that time on how to claim your prizes.
(1) Fans, Pages and Friends who have WON any SFMBC contest within the last 90 days are not qualified to enter this contest.
(2) Employees and families of The San Francisco Music Box Company and its affiliates are not eligible to win this contest.
(3) Submission of your entry for this contest denotes your agreement to have your entry posted on Facebook and the SFMB Blog, including any names or other associated information.
(4) The San Francisco Music Box Company reserves the right to use any contest submitted content, in its entirety or segments, for advertising or promotional purposes, newsletters, the official San Francisco Music Box Company website, blog and/or press releases.
(5) Winner will be required to provide contact information for receipt of award.
(6) The San Francisco Music Box Co. respects your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with any third party.